Exhibitions of a wide variety of artwork and crafts from the local community.
- May & June The South Brent Archive Group (see above)
- July Ivybridge & District Camera Club will be exhibiting an impressive and varied selection of photos
- August Currently free
- September South Brent Art Group are meeting regularly again and will be showing a selection of members’ work
- October Venerable Trees of South Brent – Prompted by the falling earlier this year of the monumental Marley Head Beech, the October exhibition will be devoted iconic trees in and around South Brent, lost or still standing. Contributions are welcome from anyone and should be:
- Photographs, original drawings or paintings, pieces of creative writing relating to significant trees in the South Brent area.
- Trees which should be recognised local landmarks. (Two other noted examples are the churchyard cedar and the Brent Island beech).
- In general larger is better.
- Mounted on stiff paper or card, leaving a border round the edge. It will be attached to the display board with map pins along the edge of, not through, the card.
- Have your name and the title written underneath your work on the bottom border. Alternatively provide details on a separate label.