This section provides details of various amenities available in South Brent which include:-
Post Office; Chemist; Bank; South Brent Caring; Village Hall; Old School Centre; Palstone Recreation Ground; Allotments; Produce Association and Osteopaths.
Please go to the next level to see the details.
The following links are intended to help you identify local therapists, counsellors and health professionals or check their credentials.
· British Association for Counsellors and Psychotherapists (BACP): http://www.bacp.co.uk/
· UK Council for Psychotherapy (UKCP) http://www.ukcp.org.uk/
· A range of health professionals are affiliated to the Health Professional Council (HPC) http://www.hcpc-uk.org/, which regulates health, psychological and social work professionals.
· There is a specific organisation for Cognitive and Behavioural Therapy (BABCP) http://www.babcp.com/ .
· The Counselling Directory http://www.counselling-directory.org.uk/ offers a listing directory of counsellors and psychotherapists with relevant qualifications or with membership of a range of professional organisations.